AdvOR • how to combine portable AdvOR with portable TorBrowserMr. Trick posted you AdvOR here http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/292805-advanced-onion-router-0312-portable/ and it looks /sounds interesting. There a this information given
QuoteSteps to use Tor Browser bundle from torproject.org with Advanced Onion Router:
1. Download the browser bundle from https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en .
2. Install torbrowser-install-3.5_en-US.exe (the default location is the Windows desktop).
3. From the directory "Tor Browser" delete the directories "Docs" and "Tor" and delete the files "Start Tor Browser.exe" and "Data\Browser\profile.default\extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org" .
4. Copy AdvOR\AdvOR.exe and AdvOR\AdvOR.dll to the Tor Browser\ directory .
5. Copy Firefox\AdvOR.ini to the Tor Browser\ directory .
6. If you want to rename AdvOR.exe to something else, like "Start Tor Browser.exe", you must also rename AdvOR.dll and AdvOR.ini to "Start Tor Browser.dll" and "Start Tor Browser.ini" .
8. If you close AdvOR, it will also close Firefox and all other intercepted processes that were created by it; if you close Firefox, AdvOR will also terminate all processes created by Firefox and then exit.
but if I look at this different
between normal and portable version I don't real know how I combine the portable version of AdvOR with portable TorBrowser to use in places like Internet cafe