Advanced Onion Router • Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.21Here is the official list of updated directory authorities that is used since AdvOR 0.3.0.21:
Codemoria1 orport=9101 v3ident=D586D18309DED4CD6D57C18FDB97EFA96D330566 188.8.131.52:9131 9695 DFC3 5FFE B861 329B 9F1A B04C 4639 7020 CE31
tor26 orport=443 v3ident=14C131DFC5C6F93646BE72FA1401C02A8DF2E8B4 184.108.40.206:80 847B 1F85 0344 D787 6491 A548 92F9 0493 4E4E B85D
dizum orport=443 v3ident=E8A9C45EDE6D711294FADF8E7951F4DE6CA56B58 220.127.116.11:80 7EA6 EAD6 FD83 083C 538F 4403 8BBF A077 587D D755
Tonga orport=443 bridge 18.104.22.168:80 4A0C CD2D DC79 9508 3D73 F5D6 6710 0C8A 5831 F16D
longclaw orport=443 v3ident=23D15D965BC35114467363C165C4F724B64B4F66 22.214.171.124:80 74A9 1064 6BCE EFBC D2E8 74FC 1DC9 9743 0F96 8145
gabelmoo orport=443 v3ident=ED03BB616EB2F60BEC80151114BB25CEF515B226 126.96.36.199:80 F204 4413 DAC2 E02E 3D6B CF47 35A1 9BCA 1DE9 7281
dannenberg orport=443 v3ident=0232AF901C31A04EE9848595AF9BB7620D4C5B2E 188.8.131.52:80 7BE6 83E6 5D48 1413 21C5 ED92 F075 C553 64AC 7123
urras orport=80 v3ident=80550987E1D626E3EBA5E5E75A458DE0626D088C 184.108.40.206:443 0AD3 FA88 4D18 F89E EA2D 89C0 1937 9E0E 7FD9 4417
maatuska orport=80 v3ident=49015F787433103580E3B66A1707A00E60F2D15B 220.127.116.11:443 BD6A 8292 55CB 08E6 6FBE 7D37 4836 3586 E46B 3810
Faravahar orport=443 v3ident=EFCBE720AB3A82B99F9E953CD5BF50F7EEFC7B97 18.104.22.168:80 CF6D 0AAF B385 BE71 B8E1 11FC 5CFF 4B47 9237 33BC
 Tor is distributed under this license:
- © 2001-2004, Roger Dingledine
- © 2004-2006, Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson
- © 2007-2017, The Tor Project, Inc.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the names of the copyright owners nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit, zLib, LibEvent and LibNTLM.
 Graphical interface, extensions added to Tor client and AdvOR.dll are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike License.
© 2009-2018, Albu Cristian
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
|-||-||Leave your comment|
|2016-07-17 07:48||MinedPhreak||Much appreciated for the fix would be obliged to be provided with a new modified source as well|
|-||-||Leave your comment|
|← Back • 1 • Next →|