x86 and x64 installers were put into ZIP archive due to unavailability of sharing pure executable files on our website.
Changes in 2.4.1
*** common changes ***
* Added configuration option COMPRESS_MANPAGES (default is ON) for unix-like
*** libeiskaltdcpp ***
* Fixed sending of hub commands containing %[mySID] parameter.
* Decreased diff with DC++ 0.868 core.
*** eiskaltdcpp-qt ***
* Improved Magnet link viewer dialog: added buttons for copying magnet link and
search link into clipboard.
* Improved dialog for calculating TTH of arbitrary file from file system.
* Fixed size of choosing files and directories buttons in all dialog windows.
* Added search panel into Cmd Debug widget.
* Ignore TTH search in Search Spy widget by default.
* Removed option of changing font for whole application from settings. System
fonts for menus, text labels, progress bars and other indicators are always
used now. Fonts for chat messages are still configurable.
* Fixed IP filter work.
* Changed reaction to Ctrl+F shortcut in chats: now it works as in web browsers.
* Stopped usage of HTML formated text in tooltip for system tray icon in
GNU/Linux and FreeBSD systems: its displaying was broken in KDE Plasma 5.
Plain text tooltip is used everywhere now.
* Added new widget "Secretary" for searching magnet links and keywords in
public chats and private messages. So you do not need to read all chats
anymore to find of messages in your area of interest: "secretary" will
do it for you.
* Fixed context menu for messages in private chats.